This website is owned and operated by Purple Heart Print LTD
Terms & Return Policy
We pride ourselves on simple, easy to understand terms and conditions because, let's face it, we all hate pages and pages of text that make no sense. Once an order is placed and paid for it is understood that you accept our terms and conditions:
- Returns: All returns must be made within 14 days of receipt of your order. If you are unhappy with you purchase, you may return it to us for a refund. Please contact us for return details.
- Non personalised products can be exchanged within 14 days of purchase. Once the item has been returned a confirmation email will be issued confirming receipt of the item and the requested alternative will be dispatched within 24 hours.
- Please note that personalised items do not qualify for refunds unless faulty.
- If your order has already been despatched, we cannot change your order. Please check your order confirmation email carefully to ensure your order is correct. You can return non personalised items, but no personalised items can be returned unless faulty.
- Damage: We accept responsibility for items that have been damaged in transit if proof of damage is supplied via photos. All items are packed/labelled to ensure that Royal Mail are made aware of the best way to handle them.
- Items returned after the 14-day cut off period will not be refunded. They can be exchanged for items to the same value.
- Alternatives: If you order something which is out of stock, we promise to let you know as soon as possible - we will await your instructions as to whether you would like an alternative product or a refund of that item.
If Royal Mail or DPD are unable to deliver your item a card will be left with collection instructions. If the item is not collected and is returned to us, the customer is responsible for paying the full postage amount for the item to be redelivered. If a refund is requested the full cost of postage will be deducted.
- Privacy: We promise not to share you information with anyone else - no third parties or marketing companies whatsoever.
- Refunds/cancellations: You must cancel before the item is dispatched to receive a full immediate refund. If the item has been dispatched, you will need to return it for a refund. We will not accept returns for personalised goods.
- Our Right To Cancel We reserve the right to cancel any orders before they have been dispatched for any reason, including but not limited to issues with our website that resulted in pricing errors, lack of availability, issues with sourcing stock, on receipt of abusive or threatening messages from the customer or for any other reason not listed here. If we cancel your order, you will be refunded in full.
We do not store credit card details, nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
Information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type and version and anonymous information collected from cookies when you are browsing our Sites. We collect this information to help us understand how to improve our services and our Sites and to ensure that the content on our Sites is presented to you in an effective manner.
Personal information such as your name, address, telephone number and email address as provided by you when you register or place an order with us. Will never be shared with any 3rd parties. Information such as name may be collected for remarketing purposes that is relevant to The Card Zoo only and will not be shared.