Please Use The Filters To Sort Products By Type & Style
How To Personalise A Birthday Card?
To personalise any Card we stock, simply fill out the text boxes found on the product page. If you like the wording that is in our example picture, simply enter the personal information, message for the inside, and leave the rest blank. You can also leave the inside blank so that you can write it yourself.
If you wish to change the greeting so that the card can be used for a different type of occasion, simply enter the text exactly as you would like it to be printed, word for word.
We process all orders manually. The instructions you type in the boxes will come through to our team of designers who will then personalise your card, ensuring the layout looks great before it is sent to print. This allows us to be very flexible when it comes to wording, font, colours, and layout and enables us to adapt any product to suit any occasion or event. If you would like to change more than just the text, please leave clear instructions in the additional notes box.
How To Write A Birthday Card?
A personalised birthday card is more than just a piece of card. It is a statement which some call a declaration of love. A personalised card deserves more than a simple “Happy Birthday” message it should feature meaningful and heartfelt comment that shows the recipient how much they mean to you.
Whether you are writing a birthday card for your mum, dad, brother, sister, or best friend we have you covered with simple yet effective messages:
• “You light up our lives all year round but today we celebrate you more than ever!”
• “I’m always grateful to have you in my life, but today I have the perfect excuse to celebrate you.”
• “You do so much for so many people, so just let the world come to you today. Relax and enjoy your birthday to the fullest!”
• “You get more amazing every year. Hope your birthday is, too!”
• “I am so glad to have you in my life! You are as best as they come!”
• “The day you were born, the world became a better place. Have a great Birthday!”
Add A Personalised Gift?